View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 06:41 PM   #8
fidvo
Addict
fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Okay, I did some research and I think I understand what you meant by plugins changing the path.

If I understand correctly, because your plugin is a kind of post-processing for books being added to the library, it doesn't have access to the original file path. By the time your plugin is triggered, the file might have been altered and either been saved to a temporary location or exists only in memory. So when you try to read the path to the file, the result is this new location or just a pointer to the memory stream.

Oh well. I guess it won't work. But at least I got most of what I want, so I'm happy!
fidvo is offline   Reply With Quote