View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 02:11 PM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Hi,

I've been using this plugin since it appeared but today I've got to run calibre in debug mode, and looking at the debug log I've found a lot of lines like this:
[...]
As far as I can tell that means that the user-defined template function obt_review is used in a composite column (built from other columns) but no longer exists in that library. It could also be used in some other template context such as column icons or coloring.

If I am right then the messages should be appearing while you use the library. They should not be appearing after the "plugin Save Composite Custom Columns library ..." message.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote