View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 04:20 PM   #58
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
Quote:
Originally Posted by glos View Post
you mean export the settings using the button in the generate cover plug-in?
err, I think I don't have the settings anymore, I change font/spacing/background cover for almost each fic so I usually don't save...
I simply used your cover and the Sherlock Holmes font you linked in some previous post (or Georgia for the 2nd cover)
Oh, no...

Next time, SAVE THEM and share (please)! And yes, I meant the little red dart button in the Generate Cover Plugin. It will export your files, even if it is just for your own backup.
It is work sometimes to recreate settings you liked (or someone else like) and would help to share cool looking settings.

But I like the first one very much, so I think I have to recreate that myself. Thanks for the inspiration.

MiniMouse

Last edited by MiniMouse; 09-18-2013 at 03:04 AM.
MiniMouse is offline   Reply With Quote