View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 05:32 PM   #15
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by edbro View Post
How easy is it to get books onto it? I have a huge library of non-drm Epubs. I currently use, and love, Calibre to get them to my Sony PRS505. I'd hate to lose the organizational functionality of Calibre, but I am drooling for an iPad.
Just drag them in to iTunes. If you don't have one already, a Books icon will show up below Music, Movies, TV Shows. Then plug in your iPad, and you can sync all or selected books. And then they will show up on your bookshelf in iBooks. I used Calibre to make sure the covers all showed up correctly.

(If you are an organization freak, it is kinda weird though, if you dig around in the iTunes Music Library, there they are, sorted by author, right mixed in with all your music artists. But Apple doesn't want you digging around in there anyways )
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote