View Single Post
Old 06-06-2006, 10:28 AM   #66
Liviu_5
Books and more books
Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Nook Color, Itouch, Nokia770, Sony 650, Sony 700(dead), Ebk(given)
Hi,

Sorry to hear that and feel free to delete the link and google for BookDesigner by yourself. I have been using that software downloaded from there for many months on and off and I find it quirky but useful (true I use Mozilla not IE but I tried with my IE and I saw nothing strange and I run firewall, antivirus, antispy...but always you can miss something...)
For me BookDesigner has 3 features that are useful: it opens prc's for conversion (I do not buy drm so I have only public domain prc's from www.ebooksgratuits.com/ebooks.php), it makes fb2 books, and it opens kml books which are very useful when building a book from many files with the free kml builder.

Liviu

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarStrider
I get an alert when going to that page. It tries to run an exploit on IE. Could an admin please remove that link.

Thanks
Liviu_5 is offline   Reply With Quote