View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 09:14 AM   #7
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Uploaded In Brief, version 2.

I came upon some newspaper archives, and went spelunking. That renewed my interest in this collection, and resulted in the addition of 100 items to “In Brief.” I pulled out four pieces that appear in “At Length.”

This collection is now grouped in eight volumes, each containing about 65–70 titles. It includes some rather elusive items, such as the complete text of the original Visit to Niagara parts 1 and 2, The Carson Footprints, Private Habits of Horace Greeley, Adventures in Hayti, Dining with a Cannibal, Open Letter to Commodore Vanderbilt, Reply to a Boston Girl, and others.

I added an alphabetic linked index of titles, some css tweaks, and a new cover.

Additionally, I have created and uploaded "The Mark Twain Collections Companion Index," available here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=240883
It lists the locations of the 900 titles included in the collections "In Brief," "At Length," "Out Loud," and "At Large." It also includes a detailed bibliography.

Last edited by GrannyGrump; 06-11-2014 at 09:26 AM.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote