View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 12:18 PM   #63
fxp33
Addict
fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.

Device: Kobo Glo, Aura HD, kindle paperwhite
Hi all,

I just wanted to know how to have on my reader two versions of the same document, one as epub, and one as kepub.epub.

It seems that even when I "send to sdcard specific format", I only get a kobo epub file.

I guess something gets mixed up between the kobo plugin and the converting plugin...

Can anyone describe their setup to have this?

Regards,

François
PS: I also have this "loading [name of the file]" freezing problem, which seems to disappear when I reimport the corresponding file into Calibre with the "convert at import" option set to yes... (to be confirmed)
fxp33 is offline   Reply With Quote