View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 07:39 AM   #36357
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
About to embark on trying to get the Google App site to work on my Kindle Fire HD. I have finally got to the point where I am frustrated enough with apps missing from the Amazon store that work on Android, but which they, in their infinite wisdom (and no doubt sound marketing reasons) have excluded.

In this particular case it is snapchat, which all the rest of the family use on a daily basis to keep in touch, but which I can't join in with, despite having capable hardware.

Wish me luck...
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote