View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 08:49 PM   #21
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
I guess I'm missing it. I see references in that guide to beating some other ingredients and putting them in a wine cask, but nothing about beating the wine itself nor any sign of how it would fit in the context of the book. :-(
Look closer at the passage about beating the wine.
Quote:
Flat wines may be restored by 1 lb of jar raisins, 1 lb. of honey, and 1/2 a pint of spirits of wine, beaten up in a mortar with some of the wine, and then the contents put into the cask.
So basically you mix raisins, honey, spirits of wine, and some of the wine from the cask together in the mortar and then add them to the cask where they mix with the rest of the wine and revive it.

Last edited by crich70; 05-11-2013 at 08:52 PM.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote