View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 08:22 PM   #5
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
The fact that this is still displaying an actual screen makes me think that it's something else that got borked. (Perhaps the ribbon cable?)
Sorry to hear that you broke your readers display. But on the other hand it doesn't sound that bad to me that my readers display seems just to use a negative left offset. I thought too that the cable might possibly not be connected right anymore. But at the moment i'm waiting for response by the sony support. I don't want disassamble the reader as long as i don't know what the sony people think about the problem.
Well, if sonys support is really that bad as i read it here in many posts, i will take a look inside the reader. But the hope dies last...
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote