View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 11:59 PM   #19
Howlingwolf
Groupie
Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kg3 View Post
-Just a heads up in case anyone has this recurring problem I've been having with about 5 or 6 of the Bundles. After entering the code I get the red "Invalid Code" warning. I then do this combo of removing the Bundle from my cart adding it back, sometimes closing the window and starting over, etc, etc. Usually after about 6 or 7 tries it will accept the code and all else is fine. But this last one I had to do about 20 times before it finally accepted it! So, if that happens to you just keep trying until it works.
That's weird. I've not had any problems despite the extra load we must be putting on their servers.