View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 12:55 PM   #400
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Anyways back to topic.
Another thing I like about the Glo over my old 650 is the dictionary display window. Whenever I had to look up a word in the middle of a reading if there was too much info, I had to "leave" my reading to get to the bottom of it, often the info was not even what I was looking for.
With the Glo, the window displays nicely the definitions and when there's extra info, you just sort of turn page within the dictionary window so you are not disconnected from your reading.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote