Thread: Gah! Facebook!
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 04:20 PM   #22
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
So there. I gave in. Created it. Hidari, don't you dare to delete me or I come over in my kimono, or else!

I had (note past tense) 1 friend on it. And after I created the account I realised it was true what I suspected all along. I ABSOLUTELY FRIGGING HATE IT! I looked at what my best friend was up to and I felt I was a Peeping Tom of sorts. And the mere idea of posting my details (why for Goodness sake? Am I that interesting????) is creeping me out beyond words.
Exactly, they may make the effort to call. Or email. I don't need to look them up. GAH x 1000!

Account deactivated. Had it for 4 days, used for 1. Now, where do I sign for TAFLOI? Where's mah t-shirt?
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote