View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 08:04 AM   #19
The CB
Enthusiast
The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony PRS505
Talking about back endnote I have to make comment. I was searching through this forum and could not find proper answer. I am using the following code to link my endnotes
Code:
 some text<a id="return01"></a><a href="../Text/Notes.xhtml#footnote1"><sup>1</sup></a>
and this one to return to my text
Code:
<a id="footnote1"></a><a href="..Text/Section0013.xhtml#return01"><sup>1</sup></a> explanation of some text
Somehow after converting it with Calibre to MOBI for my Kindle back link doesn't react anymore. I know there is back button but I LIKE having link option. Anyway this code worked properly with one book while with another book it doesn't. And I have no idea why. I went through it again and again and I am getting nervous :-). I must add that I am grouping chapters in one xhtml file presented as VOL 1, while another xhtml file is VOL 2 group of chapters as well. I add to css styles to break page before chapters headings. I know it does work when every chapter is presented with one single xhtml file, but I managed to make this working with grouped chapters as well, unfortunately only once Can anyone help me with this?!
Btw have you noticed how sometimes when changing sections TOC can't be generated properly anymore, but you have to manually change toc file? I am sorry if I am posting in wrong thread but this one seemed to be the closest to my problem :-)

Last edited by The CB; 03-01-2012 at 08:11 AM.
The CB is offline   Reply With Quote