View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 09:42 AM   #1
Fabe
Dylanologist
Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.

Device: none/all/any
Firefox not showing ePubs

[Originally posted in Sigil forum]

Friends,

I've been out of the ePub creation game for about 8 months. You get rusty and the technology keeps changing. I downloaded Sigil .4.2.0 and it works fine. The html & epub checks work great. Thanks for those.

Today my problem is this: I created 5 ePub files. #1 works fine, I used it as a template for #2, then #2 as a template for #3 and so on. I ran into some issues with old files names remaining in the resourses of the opf, but was able to fix that with checkers sugestion. So what's wrong?

I tried to open the ePubs in FireFox. Only #1 opens correctly. #'s 2-5 get an error message shown below. Can you tell me what I'm missing? Thanks. - Fabe

P.S. Running an iMac with Mac OS 10.7.2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-01-10 at 8.47.40 AM.png
Views:	1139
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	81041  
Fabe is offline   Reply With Quote