View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 12:46 PM   #30
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
Wow. I just looked at the home page for one of the eBook libraries I have access to. They have a section for the "most downloaded" books.

Kathryn Stockett's book "The Help" has 590 people on the wait list! Now, there are 52 owned copies, so that puts people at a little over 10th in line.
One local library I just was looking at has The Help at 10 copies with 88 people on the waiting list and a 21-day maximum borrow time.

So it's going to be about 6 months before everyone on the list gets a turn at it.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote