Thread: HP Touchpad?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 06:56 PM   #5
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Nate wrote a guide in his blog on how to install Preware, it's very easy. I did it earlier today.

However, worth nothing is that the Kindle import app only does .mobi files. If you have a Sony reader you probably have most of your books in EPUB or other non-Kindle formats, and then the import app won't help you.

EDIT:
Try the PReader app mentioned at the end of this blog. I haven't played with it yet, but have heard good things about it, and it can take mobi and epub file formats.

Last edited by ScalyFreak; 10-08-2011 at 07:05 PM.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote