View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 01:38 PM   #8
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
The range is so large in the MR Library. That's like asking what's your favourite book available at Barnes & Noble.
Yup! Instead of classics, I'd love to see people name an obscure title that few know, a guilty secret even, perhaps a book found as an adolescent on an old bookshelf or a recommendation passed along from someone in the know.

Here's mine, where I reveal my inner 10-year old:

For the lover of Prisoner of Zenda or the novels of Harold MacGrath, there's Graustark. Set in one of those obscure Balkan principalities, it has swords, fancy uniforms, disguised identities, dungeons, deceit, revenge, maidenly blushes and a chaste kiss or two. Ah!

I haven't read it in years, but it resides on my devices for that rainy day when nothing else will do. Thanks to crutledge for the upload.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote