Thread: Silliness The Neurosis Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 02:02 AM   #15
Mortis
Canucklehead in Malaysia
Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I am also over my hoarding tendency which was never terribly strong. These days, I want to throw everything out and go minimalist.
Been there done that, I could probably pack everything I own into 2 large suitcases and a large laptop case. Oh hang on, I already did that when I moved here everything I owned was under the airlines weight restrictions, and customs didn't ask why I had so much stuff

Living minimally is pretty cool until you wonder where your toolbox is, or you want to read one of the 2000 books you sold, gave away or left for charity or you just want to relax on something, furniture that is

I wouldn't go back for all the "Stuff" in the world
Mortis is offline   Reply With Quote