View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 06:25 PM   #14
GoblinWriter
vizsla wrangler
GoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting Windows

Device: Kindle 3G
Yeah, I'd probably put the "call to action" at the end of the book and just ask the reader to do one thing. Leave a review at your favorite bookstore or whatever. The simpler you make something, the more likely someone will do it. If they enjoyed the book.

I could see all that backfiring too. That's a pretty presumptuous list of requests IMO, and the stuff about Amazon lists feels like the author trying to game the system. Too, it takes up space in the sample pages area if it's up front. I want to see your story there, not your marketing plan.

Last edited by GoblinWriter; 12-23-2010 at 06:32 PM.
GoblinWriter is offline   Reply With Quote