View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 04:59 PM   #4
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
(Although for Curtain I'd have liked to have read the other Poirot's more recently as I seem to remember there was something in one of them that presaged what was coming in this - intentionally or not, I don't know - but now I can't remember which one it was.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
Sorry gmw, it’s been decades since I’ve read the Poirots, so I can’t offer you a clue
I think I saw something that said that Curtain refers back to the first Poirot mystery, The Mysterious Affair at Styles. That title is public domain in the US and readily available.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote