View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 07:37 AM   #2
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
This is one of those good months for me: I don't really care which book gets voted in, even the ones I've already read I will be happy to read again. (Although for Curtain I'd have liked to have read the other Poirot's more recently as I seem to remember there was something in one of them that presaged what was coming in this - intentionally or not, I don't know - but now I can't remember which one it was.)
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote