View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 11:30 AM   #3
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
There is also a comment on Good Ereader's blog site from another backer who reports that the update went smoothly and has increased the device's performance speed.

Quote:
Vance Vance • 16 hours ago

I have an Apple iMac and was able to copy this Android 4.4.2 update file to my Good e-Reader by using Android File Transfer. Everything worked and it didn’t take long. I am delighted with the speed of operation and the very capable default Notebook. Thank you, good guys!

Good E-Reader Mod • 14 hours ago

Thanks! It took a really long time to get this version of Android to work on our hardware and also fix a ton of bugs!

https://goodereader.com/blog/electro...#disqus_thread
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote