View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 02:30 PM   #12
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
The location mention was some time ago, so I don't know where we are on that, but I, too, am hopeful. It would be awesome if you become a librarian. It would be like having a spy on the inside. (insert evil laugh) Seriously, though, I think you'd be good at it. I thought about applying but I'm already there far too much as it is.
I'm sorry I wasn't too clear - I did get Librarian status. So far I've mostly been working on correcting/adding series info and adding book covers where I come across a need, which is mostly in my own shelves of course I haven't been doing this in any organized way but I plan to. Right now I've only added a fraction of my books into Goodreads; I'm really dreading that task 'cause I have over 2000 ebooks
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote