View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 11:16 AM   #15
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Speaking only for myself, "the latest features" I've seen of the latest models - often have nothing to do with book reading itself. I can only hope that 5 years from now, there will still be such a thing as a "stand alone bookreader".

Should e-readers "evolve" to be nothing more than glorified tablets or mobile phones, I wouldn't hesitate to use my K4 until it bites the dust, and then go back to calibre only¸ like before I bought my first e-reader.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote