Thread: Is this normal?
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 01:06 PM   #1
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Is this normal?

Well, I finally solved my dedrm issue with kindle4pc, and turned my wireless back on. Nothing. I waited a couple hours, then dounloaded the bin (2.3.3-2.3.4 and 2.5.2) from this site. Worked great! I wiped everything off my Kindle and I proceeded to add categories and books. Everything was going fine when I was up to about 500. Then I decided this was going too slow, and added the remaining 1000 all at once. I still had 600MB left. I knew it would take a lot of power to index all those books, so I plugged in the kindle and went to bed.

This morning, it was fully charged, and I started putting books into categories. After two, my cursor dissappeared, and nothing would work, including turning it off. I plugged it into my computer, which did recognize it, and cleared the books off. Now, with just 2 books on, it works fine.

Did I just overwhelm it? Anyone else try to load this number of books all at once and have a problem? Guess I need to keep with the top 5 or 10 books in each category.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote