View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 07:30 PM   #7
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Elfwreck, which fandoms do you read?

I sometimes read fanfiction but mostly from the computer. I will save to read off-line if it's very long, complete, in a fandom/with characters I enjoy or something like this, but most of it is on a whim, while at the computer.

For books, I go through phases. I was into pulpy alien stuff from the 'golden age' for awhile, generally will nearly always enjoy a good mystery and read my share of pub domain classics. Right now I am in a bit of a non-fiction phase, but that comes and goes with me.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote