View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 04:46 PM   #11
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnh View Post
Thanks for all your replies. I consider myself fairly tech savvy, but all the reading I have done about different formats and what different readers do is making my head spin. Robert that bookstore sounds great!

Two more questions. Is the user manual pretty good that comes with it? I have seen some threads about problems loading books on to it and then different formatting that is needed and that makes me nervous. Also I have an extra SD card that I have used in my Digital SLR camera. If I format that in my camera so it is blank can I then use it in the EZReader?
Yes and No.

don't format with the camera if all you want to do is use it for books (the Camera creates a few specific folders for images).
The PEz will display any existing images (jpg) as 8 level Grey scale.
There is a folder DCIM and then a folder for the Camera Series (if the card is used in more than 1 Camera) where the photos are.

Insert it into your PEz and use Windows (or Linux) to format the (SD card) drive that appears when connected.
Use FAT (16) for smaller cards FAT32 for those 4, 8 or 16G
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote