View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 08:37 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebookstoregirl View Post
eBooks About Sci-Fi ,with many of my favorite authors, is part of my sister store www.eBooksAboutEverything. We've heard that Sony and Adobe have made a deal ... Sony is supposed to begin utilizing the Adobe Digital Editions format in their reader. From a
According to the Digital Editions press release Sony is partnering with Adobe for DE. But DE is just in (or about to be) beta for Linux.

How hard would it be to use Book Designer to be able to offer books for the Sony Reader? I think if you did offer DRMless LRF books, you might have more sales.

I just had a look at some of your Star Trek books for sale. What I'd like to know is how the pricing is devised . Some books still in print are $5.99 and some of the newer books are $6.99. Would it not make sense to have the same price for all the regular paperback edition that are still in print? I'm just curious as to how this is handled.

Jon
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote