View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 10:45 AM   #5
PieOPah
Addict
PieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-505
Since getting my Ebook Reader, the only physical books I have bought are for my wife (because she doesn't read enough to warrant her own reader and she aint using mine!)

I will no longer buy physical books. This has nothing to do with saving paper, purely because of the physical space they take.

When I did have a room full of books (which eventually became my eldests bedroom), the shelves were 3 deep and in general quite unorganised. This didn't stop me loving seeing all of those books.

Since getting the reader though, I am having more fun reading - some of the heavier books no longer hurt my wrist. I now have a full selection with me when ready to start something new. If I really can't read the book I am currently in the middle of, I can easily change.

For me, the ebook reader is perfect and I don't really see myself going back to the physical copy any time soon!
PieOPah is offline   Reply With Quote