View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 11:21 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeny View Post
Hi guys, I wonder if anyone can help me. I just installed calibre and was very impressed until I transferred my ebooks to my cybook (all DRMed prc files). I cannot read them on my device as it says I have the wrong PID.
Can I set this PID info up in Calibre as I am buggered if I can find out where (this can be done simply in Mobipocket reader but was hoping to use Calibre instead)

Many thanks for any help and I apologise if it ends up with me being stupied
If you know the PID of the eBooks and go to Darkreverser’s Weblog, you can find a copy of MobiDeDRM.py 0.05 and use that to remove the DRM. Just a note. MobiDeDRM.py does not work with Python 3.0. You'll need 2.6.x or 2.5.x.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote