View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 08:00 AM   #5
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Yeah, for my last release, I used Smashwords and set up as a pre-order every through it, this way the book was already through the pipeline and waiting on release day. It is the only way I know to coordinate releases.

Of course the great and might zon does not let me do that, but their turnaround is usually only a handful of hours (less than 12) so I can work with that. Not sure when their Christmas cut off will be.

In short, push the book asap.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote