View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 06:03 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I just completed the first step by obtaining my PID and I realized it's exactly the same one generated when I installed MobiPocket 6.0 on my XP laptop. I tried Igorsk's script on my Vista Desktop (one I purchased after I got the PID on the laptop and no file info was cross pollinated). I actually posted about getting the PID from MPR here.
You mean it is the same PID that Mobipocket gave you for your Kindle? Sure, the Kindle is the same kindle so it will only have 1 PID.

Or, are you saying the PID of your PC is the same PID as your Kindle? I don't think this is (can be) the case.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote