Thread: Book Quality
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 01:17 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I have no i-dea wh-at youre talkin-g about !

_______

Seriously, there always seems to be some kind of problem. Perhaps Mr. Hamilton had lousy proof readers, or the conversion program missed something.

One book I purchased from Sony and read had annoying space breaks between paragraphs. This was particularly insulting to me, because the author used space breaks to signify time distinctions in the narrative. (Interestingly, there have been a number of doctoral dissertations on the use of Time signified by how and why authors choose to signify narrative breaks in time.)

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote