View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 03:29 AM   #100
Awak
Wuxia Novels Fan
Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
I could test it briefly for you.
Thanks.

Quote:
Also... I would suggest a little TABLE OF SUPPORTED DEVICES and your very own new shiny thread.
How to make a new thread here?

Quote:
you have versions that work on the 5.3.4.1 and versions that work on the older revisions.

What not make them all available. with a listing of support.
I presume the "5.3.4.1" is firmware version - How do we test the software for varies firmware version? Do we need to uninstall and install versions of different firmware to test it?

Since you have so many models of Kindle, may be you can help building "a list of supported devices" - I cannot do it as I have only one model...
Awak is offline   Reply With Quote