View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 02:51 PM   #8
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevov View Post
Can use any micro USB charger. Even charge from laptop. I do it every day. The lower amps just means it takes longer.
More and more devices are going away from removeable storage. Welcome to the cloud.
Don't need Bluetooth for Skype.
Tethered to my oneX gives me wifi supported location services.
Glad to hear the Arc is different than the Vox when it comes to charging.

For me the solutions you mention are all hacks or work arounds to fundamental shortcomings of the Arc. That said if you're happy then that's great. I certainly am not.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote