View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 04:16 PM   #3
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by fog9001 View Post
I have a m92 with broken screen. I want to do the replacement myself, do you sell replacement screen to spain?

best regards

I would suggest you to let a maintenance office to do the replacement for you. Replacement of screens is a little bit tricky. It is not just exchanging of a broken part. There are also some adjustments in motherboard settings (like VCOM voltage) depending of screen batch etc.. It is also very easy to damage the PCB and some FFCs.

If you would do it yourself you would probably just save the shipping cost of your device to the maintenance office.

Last edited by Booxtor; 01-17-2013 at 04:20 PM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote