View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 10:07 AM   #271
JoeD
Guru
JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: na
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
IE 10 has flash built in. The thing I see issues with is Java applets. go to a website and get stuck because there is a drop list box or pulldown menu that you need to make a selection with but the applet that runs list/menu doesnt work.
Isn't that the limited white list based flash support? Originally IE on RT wasn't going to allow flash at all, but MS were put under pressure from Disney, Google and a few other sites that were heavily dependant on flash. So MS white listed those sites.

AFAIK if you're not a well known site who has been whitelisted, then flash won't work for your site on IE 10. I could be wrong, MS may have caved totally and I've not been keeping close tabs on the news, but that's the last i heard anyway.
JoeD is offline   Reply With Quote