Thread: MobileRead February 2013 *Category* Poll
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 10:19 AM   #35
Turnstone
Zealot
Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
This has nothing to do with a specific book. This is a category poll. Where did I, Robot come into this?
It's an example that not every ebook out there is free for all.

Quote:
With Free-for-all, if your favorite category may or will lose, you can still nominate the same book(s). In fact, you can nominate anything as long as it's an eBook. You have total freedom. Where going for a fixed category would limit what you can nominate.
That's what you said, and I said that it might not be true. As an example I mentioned "I, robot" because I just happened to find out that I can't get it here.

But after thinking about it a little bit more I think I just misunderstood the category. I thought it meant that the book should be free for all, but now I guess it means that the category is free for any suggestions, no matter about the availibility of the book. My fault. But English is not my native language, and sometimes I just don't get it right
Turnstone is offline   Reply With Quote