View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 09:46 PM   #14594
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
I'm not done yet, but I agree that it is rather uneven. I also hope that it earns the reputation it has by coming together in the end. Major spoiler:
Spoiler:

That scenario about the nuclear reactor reads like a film script for one of those 1970s films about how the establishment was all powerful and evil. Sort of a cross between Three Days of the Condor and The China Syndrome.
Spoiler:
And in the well-worn thriller manner, the heroine in that story cheats death umpteen times, as well.

I'm done and I think Cloud Atlas is grossly overrated. A lot of cheap effects and lazy pastiche.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote