View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 11:04 PM   #12
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokee View Post
I asked that very question when I bought my Vox one year ago. I was told ereaders had a 30 day policy, because they are not considered tablet computers.

First of all, that link was wrong...it showed online policies. The in store policy does not mention "all electronics" have a 14 day policy...it names specifics items...and ereaders iis NOT on the list. The rep was WRONG. The return policy is still 30 days...even for Kobos new tablet ereader...
that's what i thought, but i figured they might be sneaky.

I HATE it when I can't get a straight answer about something so simple. That's been my experience at big box stores...ask 10 different people get 12 different answers.

Guess I might just drop in the store and get ahold of someone with some authority. And see what they have to say about their email customer service reps.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote