View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 02:31 PM   #12
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6charlong View Post
I use all of those plus ebooks.com because it does a better job of suggesting books and it seems to have a better than average choice of social science and history books.
I like ebooks.com for non-fiction books too. They frequently have 20% off coupons as well.

I stopped buying from Kobo in December because of the hit-or-miss Koboized issue. I was tempted by a coupon in March, and the book I bought still had the problem! So some but not all books have been fixed. Kobo also has a good app for your smartphone or tablet.

I also like BooksOnBoard. They have a rewards program.

Christianbooks.com has a really large selection of religious ebooks.

I didn't know BAM had an ebookstore. They haven't expanded this far in the Western US yet so I've never been to one of their stores.

If the book is agency priced, then I stick with the Sony store since I have Sony ereader models that can access the store wirelessly.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote