View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 01:41 AM   #105
Merischino
Groupie
Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Pixel 2, Kindle Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed2 View Post
If you go with a sleeve there are some options you may not be aware of. I don't think I saw these in this thread. You might want to look into a protective skin from Decal Girl (http://www.decalgirl.com/category.vi...dle-Fire-Skins) or GelaSkins (http://www.gelaskins.com/store/table...n/Most_Popular). You can apply the back and the front or the back only, the choice is yours. I think with the Fire the back only option would look best. I have Decal Girl skins on a couple of my other tablets with the Matte finish and they not only eliminate fingerprints, but provide excellent protection as well. I didn't go for anything flashy (I went with black) and it blends right in with the tablet. They do take a little patience to install, but if you take your time they turn out real nice and provide excellent protection. I think they are well worth the price and effort.
Wow I'm loving the gelaskins... especially the fact that i can create a custom skin for just $15.00. Even though my case in practical usage never gets removed, I'm temped!
Merischino is offline   Reply With Quote