View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 03:23 PM   #102
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
I'm using a Navitech one I ordered from Amazon. I hated it when it first came because it feels bulky and cheap, but I actually like it ok now. It has 3 prop positions so yeah, I end up using it horizontally most of the time. It surprises me that I almost prefer that now, even for reading. I pay very little attention to which way the power button faces, btw. The screen orients itself fine in most apps.
I only use horizontal when posting on a forum other wise I use portrait mode with one hand so I need a case that flips back and I've yet to find one that does like the Eco-Flip case I own.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote