View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 05:33 PM   #32
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
I haven't gotten a case, but after playing with the device all afternoon I think I'm going to have to get one. It's just not easy to hold because of the thin bezel and somewhat slippery surface. I think I'm going to have to get a case (not just a sleeve) that wraps around all the edges to give me a little extra grip area.

I usually go with M-Edge because I've found their products to be exceptionally well made, but the only case they've got that I might like is the carbon fiber Hampton Jacket. Not really my taste.

BTW I don't know what others say, but I found Marware's quality to be horrible.
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote