View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 09:04 AM   #10
oppy
Connoisseur
oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergi View Post
Running off SD card just didn't work for me. Like the OP, I wanted access to the B&N side without having to reboot. I was on B&N side, decided to run my kindle app, I had to reboot into CM7, then reboot back into B&N software when I wanted my library. It was just a pain in the rear to me. Now I just have to press one button to get at either side, have access to all my apps and my B&N library and it just worked better for me.
Dual boot runs off the eMMC not an SD, and there's a Nook app for Android, so you don't ever really need to reboot to just read your BN stuff.

The more I play around with the full Android OS, the more I like it. There's so much more functionality in the Nook that is simply wasted using the stock OS.
oppy is offline   Reply With Quote