View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 03:39 AM   #2
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estuche View Post
Can anyone comment/ post pics of any of these devices handling two column PDF files? Is there any way to highlight text on the Nook Color or the Galaxy tab?

Thanks in advance
"Problem" is, you can install dozens of apps (easily on Samsung Galaxy Tab, which is an "open" Android 2.2 system; more complicated on nook color without "official" access to the Android market, but given the active user scene on the original nook probably easy enough), handling PDFs.
I'm not into PDFs, but even I know of:
Txtr app, Adobe reader, various office packages with PDF capabilities, ...
I'm pretty sure, there's an app for every need...
Do you have any specific app in mind?
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote