View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 02:02 AM   #2
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
I really don't know why you keep getting the update message so I can't help you there.

With your other issues - when you sync with the Borders software it only knows about 5 free books and any books that you have purchased from Borders. The Borders software won't recognise any other books that you have on your kobo.
To hide the 100 free books (except for any that you have started reading) you need to go to BOOKS (rather than I'M READING) on the Kobo and then press the DISPLAY button and choose MY BOOKS which will only show the books you have added to the Kobo either through Borders or Calibre or ADE.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote