View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 05:36 PM   #7
JerseyBiker
Addict
JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook Glowlight, Galaxy Tab S9, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonSays View Post
hmm Just got a flyer from my local Bed, Bath & Beyond where they are advertising the Pandigital Novel 7" Color Multimedia eReader for 149.99 (pay 169.99 and get 20$ mail in rebate) Hadn't heard of it until I saw the flyer.
Same here. I never heard of it until I saw it advertised in the Bed Bath & Beyond flyer I received today. I did a search to see if anyone here had them. It looked pretty good in the flyer. The ad in the flyer says it has 512k of ram and not 1meg as was stated in the original post.

~eddie
JerseyBiker is offline   Reply With Quote