View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 03:21 PM   #6
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool the book browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
Since it's Windows only and the code is exactly the same for OS X and Linux, no. I'm chalking this up to as bug in Qt 5 on Windows. Unless someone can show me otherwise it won't be fixed until Qt fixes the issue.
Okay, I understand that and respect your decision, but a question does occur to me. Is there a reason as to why the book browser can't be coded just like the TOC so it'd behave in the same way? Thanks.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote